GO ART! 201 East Main St Batavia, NY 14020
Gallery Hours: Thurs & Fri 11am-7pm, Sat 11am-4pm, second Sunday of each month from 11am-2pm and by appointment
The GO ART! Gallery Committee will jury the artwork and create a schedule of events for the Bank of Castile Main Gallery. The Gallery Advisory Committee will then approve the proposed schedule. After the exhibit schedule has been approved, the GO ART! Staff will send out acceptance letters and collect Gallery Contracts from the participating artists. Exhibits dates will be confirmed and reserved when the artist hands-in the signed contract agreeing to the exhibition terms.
Quality of Artwork
- must be professionally matted and framed / displayed; ready to hang
- aesthetically show professional quality skills and techniques
- conceptually show originality and creativity
- artwork must fill the gallery space accordingly (single, duo or group exhibit) Total display space is 71 linear feet The walls are broken up as follows: North wall: 5'5", restroom door, 6'8" - 12 feet total East wall: 4'2", mantel with 4'10"w and 5'2"h hanging space, 12', mantel with 4'10"w and 5'2"h hanging space, 3'5" - 29 feet total South wall: 4'7", window, 3'7" - 8 feet total West wall: 2'1" (open door covers most of this space), door, 20'1", door - 22 feet total This gallery can accommodate a limited amount of 3-D work.
- schedule a diversity of media and concepts within a year’s exhibition plan
- offer member shows
- offer exhibit times for professional artists
- offer exhibit times for cultural collections
Our goal is to create a well-rounded exhibit schedule that meets the above requirements.
Please fill in the below form to submit artwork for consideration in our Gallery.
are vitally concerned with the success of every activity funded under DEC Grant Program.
Whenever possible, we would like to attend your project(s) and/or program(s) and would like also to include any public event information in our publicity. Please provide the information requested at least one month in advance of the activity.
Please complete report with final budget report,
Add one copy each of any photos, promotional materials, press releases, newspaper clippings etc. These must be included for the final report to be considered complete.
There is one form for all of the Decentralization Grants. Specific questions for specific grants are identified. If there is no designation, then all grantees must answer.