The GO ART! - Galleries fill its exhibition calendar at least twelve months in advance in most cases. Complete submissions are accepted annually from February 1 - April 30. Annually, GO ART! will also present an advertised open-call to collect art applications for the purpose of scheduling events for the GO ART! Galleries. We look forward to working with local artists for the future exhibits that will be planned!
We do not charge a fee to host an exhibit in our Gallery spaces but we do offer artists the chance to have their pieces for sale. In the event that some of the pieces from the exhibit sell we charge a 20% commission on the sale price.
All applications will be reviewed by the GO ART! Gallery Committee who will jury the artwork and create a schedule of events for the GO ART! Galleries within the month of May and artists will be notified by June 1. After the exhibit schedule has been approved, the GO ART! Staff will send out Gallery Contracts to the participating artists. Exhibits dates will be confirmed and reserved when the artist hands-in the signed contract agreeing to the exhibition terms.
Quality of Artwork
- must be professionally matted and framed / displayed; ready to hang
- aesthetically show professional quality skills and techniques
- conceptually show originality and creativity
- artwork must fill the gallery space accordingly (single, duo or group exhibit)
- schedule a diversity of media and concepts within a year’s exhibition plan
- offer member shows
- offer exhibit times for professional artists
- offer exhibit times for cultural collections
Our goal is to create a well-rounded exhibit schedule that meets the above requirements.
Please fill in the below form to submit artwork for consideration in our Gallery.